Wednesday, February 06, 2008

6th February 2008

Hi Everyone,

Well where to begin? It has been awhile since I updated this.
Mum was here for a week which was really good. We managed to go down to the Gold Coast for 4 nights which was very relaxing. The only thing that went wrong was that I got sick. On my birthday as well so I wasn't very impressed really. I have had 2 weeks off work which was really great. It was interesting to go back, things change so quickly at Recall. 6 people have resigned and 1 was "let go"

Kaisha is doing really well, on Monday Mel took her to the doctor for her 6 week check up, and she weighed in at 3.3kg. So she is now 7 pounds 2 a week before her due date. Melissa is hoping to bake her a birthday cake for her zero birthday on the 14th. So maybe we will have some people around then.
Kaisha is definately learning to cry now.

Laura arrived yesterday. It has been good to see her. Although she appears to be more interested in Kaisha than talking to me (just joking). Anyway it is totally understandable as Kaisha is very cute and adorable if I do say so myself.

Mel has been taking a few more pictures so here are some of the better ones.

Nick, Mel and Kaisha



Kaisha 06.02.08

No comments: